Tips for Selling Your Miromar Lakes Home
Selling Your Miromar Lakes Home
If you’re selling your Miromar Lakes home, you’ll usually want to sell at the highest price the market will bear and in the shortest amount of time. Here are two tips that will have a big impact on achieving those two goals.
Take Advantage of the Internet
Learn how to take advantage of the Internet. Learn how to get your home’s listing shown all over the Internet! Internet exposure is important when you’re selling because a majority of people check the Internet when they are first starting to look for a new home.
Price to Sell: Request a Home Evaluation Today
You’ll need to price your home right at the start to get the highest sales price the market will bear. Statistics show that homes that are priced wrong at the start typically end up with a lower sales price than comparable homes in the neighborhood.
When you’re selling your Miromar Lakes home, the price you set is a critical factor in the return you’ll receive. That’s why you need a professional evaluation from an experienced REALTOR®. I can assist you in evaluating your home in light of the market conditions, condition of your home and the time frame you are dealing with.
In real estate terms, market value is the price at which a particular house, in its current condition, will sell within the average selling time in the market. If the price of your home is too high, here are the possible results:
- LOW Final Sales Price – An overpriced home, still on the market beyond the average selling time, usually leads to a lower selling price. To sell it, you will have to reduce the price, sometimes several times. In the end, you’ll likely get less than if it had been properly priced at the start.
- Limited Buyers – Potential buyers may not view your home, because it would be out of their buying range.
- Limited Showings – Real estate agents may be reluctant to view your home or bring their clients.
- Extended Stay on the Market – When a home is on the market too long, it may be perceived as defective. Buyers may wonder, “what’s wrong,” or “why hasn’t this sold?”
- Wasted Time and Energy – For example, a buyer who gets a bank appraisal on an overpriced home will quickly determine that they’ve wasted their time because the appraisal will not support the inflated sales price.
Well-kept homes, properly priced in the beginning. always get you the fastest sale for the best price! Complete the information below, and I’ll be glad to provide an evaluation that will produce the best value when you sell!
Make sure you set the right price for your home. Using the form below, please tell me a bit about your home and I’ll put together an evaluation for you!