Tips for Buying Miromar Lakes Homes
Make Buying Your Miromar Lakes Home Easy!
The most important thing you need to do is choose the right real estate advisor. As a Miromar Lakes specialist, I can help you accomplish the following:
- Find the perfect neighborhood. There’s a lot to choose from in Miromar Lakes. Some subdivisions have large lots, some have small ones. Prices in one subdivision start at $2.5 million, while in others prices are lower. There are single-family homes, villas, condominiums, waterfront estate homes and the list goes on. I can listen to your needs and tell you which subdivisions will support your lifestyle.
- Understand the association types and fees before you make a decision. There are a number of different types of ways that fees are structured. Some Miromar Lakes homes for sale are in Community Development Districts (CDD) which have their own set of rules. In fact, there are some subdivisions where some of the homes are in a CDD and some aren’t.Some neighborhoods will require you to become a member of the country club when you purchase a home there, while it’s an option in other neighborhoods. Fees range widely from as much as $15,000 for a capital contribution fee to simple monthly Home Owners’ Association Fees.It’s never pleasant to fall in love with a home or subdivision, only to find that the fees and rules aren’t going to work for you. When we work together, you won’t waste any time looking at property that doesn’t meet your requirements.
- Get the best deal on new construction homes. If you don’t have your own representation when you look at new construction homes, the odds are very low that you’ll be offered a deal that meets all of your requirements. It makes sense because the sales people at the development must protect the builder’s interests. You’ll get the most for your money when you buy new homes by taking me with you when you look at new construction developments.
Read this important note about new construction home buying
- Easily gain access to gated communities. Driving through subdivisions where you might want to purchase is a lot of fun and lets you get a feel for what the neighborhood is all about. I can get you past the gates to do those types of drive-throughs and provide inside information at the same time!
- Make buying long-distance as easy as moving across the street. Many people are moving here from out of state, and some of those will be seasonal part-time residents who have different needs from full-time residents. Understanding your needs, providing information, communicating, and helping you make choices is what I do. I have experience with complicated multi-party negotiations involving small to multi-million dollar deals.
When you want to talk to a local expert, please feel free to use the form at the top right of this page to send an email. My local knowledge will help you make the best decisions when you’re buying Miromar Lakes homes for sale!